Using the security of the blockchain to create the best messaging APP
· Coin Release, Wallet Win/Mac/Linux, Website.
· Exchange listing 1
· Kalkulus Hub listing
· Monitoring platform listing: MNO, MNPro, MNCN
· App stage 1 Development: Trittium Hosting listing (shared / insta masternode)
· Exchange listing 2
· Listing exchange 3
· BIG PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT
· App main release with encrypted chat (Android only)
· Start App development stage 2: Money transfer, and Integration send/receive between users
· Messaging app on Play Store and web download
· Subscription model implementation
· Start PC and iOS app development
Extracted from Medium:
- Main developer: MCLXI
- Second developer: @mujicajm (IT Support, System Administrator).
- Founders: @CryptoJAV and @cryptomocho.
- Marketing development and communication: @bioLogik4 (IT project manager, system administrator).
- Graphic designer and marketing: @CryptoGremlins
- Community manager: @larsinist.
100% anonymous and will kept like that for strategic and commercial reasons
- Dev1: 15 years experience in C++ coding. Worked for different telecom giants like Nokia, Ericsson. He is a guru when it comes to create P2P and server based applications. Part of the Qt community.
- Dev2: database specialist with over 10 years experience in DB technologies deployment for large scale, real time applications.
- Dev3: web/UI specialist with 12 years hands on expertise. Designed and customized major applications user interfaces
Extracted from Steemit:
Future implementations of DMme coin which is 100% secure and anonymous are:
· Completely anonymous. You do not need to check with phone number like whatsapp. Just an email account and a password.
· Military grade end to end encryption so that it is not intercept able, and messages history (including media) are not saved on servers.
· Snapchat functionality, possibility to destroy messages after some seconds.
· Control over you can chat with, block/unblock function.
· Available for Android and after verification for iOS.
· Possible extensions after basic app.
· Integrations with a custom chain to send token / coin peer to peer.
· Possibility to chat from the PC.